Last updated November 9th, 2020
TERMS OF SERVICE – LAUNDRY PARTNERS
These terms form a contract between Laundry Partners (hereinafter “User”, “you” or “your”) and JL Chandler Enterprises, LLC d/b/a “Laundry on Demand” that governs user’s access and use of the website and our services. Please read these Terms carefully. It is a legally binding agreement between you and Company. By your use of the website or services, you agree to comply with all of the terms of service set out in this document.
The domain name(s) https://laundryondemand.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website(s)”) is owned by JL Chandler Enterprises, LLC, a company incorporated under the laws of Texas with its registered office at 539 W. Commerce St. Suite 1571, Dallas, TX 75208 (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”).
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES AND TOOLS. PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE TRANSACTING OR USING OUR WEBSITE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: User must be at least 18 years of age. User represents and warrants that (i) User have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement; and (ii) he/she abides all of the terms of service of this agreement. We reserve the right to terminate your use and refuse to provide you with access to the website or any services if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that user is under the age of 18 years.
2. UPDATES: We may change these Terms from time to time, by posting updates to our website. An update will be effective for our website 3 days after the date of the update. If any modification is unacceptable to the user, its sole remedy shall be to terminate his/her User Account. The user’s continued use of services will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
3. OUR SERVICES: Laundry on Demand is pleased to provide professional pick-up and delivery laundry services to our customers and offers quality and convenience at an affordable price. We consider our marketplace the best way to offer valuable services to our customers. All Services that are to be provided by us are described in our website. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, users are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for their personal use and as permitted by the features of the Service. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
4. LAUNDRY ON DEMAND PARTNERS: All Partners are independent contractors and not the employees of Laundry on Demand. All Partners are responsible for establishing routines with respect to the service needs, such as pick-up/drop-off schedules, specific laundering instructions and personal preferences. Partners have independent control over the means and methods of providing services as well as the products used in your laundering care. Each Partner, however, is held to the high standards of customer service and quality performance established by Laundry on Demand.
5. CURRENCY: All prices displayed under our website or required to be paid are stated and payable in USD.
6. PAYMENT: All payment will be processed on our website through Stripe or processor of Laundry on Demand. Each user agrees to pay all applicable processing fees for the transaction. Certain aspects of our Services may also require you to register with, and agree to the terms of, third-party service providers (e.g., Stripe) in order to utilize such Services. We have no responsibility for or control over the information collected by third party service provider and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide to such third party service provider. Each user agrees to pay and Laundry on Demand agrees to charge the following Fee(s):
- For Laundry Service Bags: Each user agrees to pay 20% commission on Laundry Service Bags.
- Tips: Each user agrees to pay all applicable processing fees for the Tips. Laundry on Demand will not charge commission on tips.
- Delivery Fee: Laundry on Demand will keep 100% of Delivery fees.
- Sales tax payments: Laundry on Demand will process all sales tax payments. You will be responsible for all taxes associated with the services.
7. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: When you visit our website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that the communications be in writing.
8. DISCOUNTS, OFFERS & PROMOTIONS: Any agreed discounts or special offers are offered by Company and Company reserve(s) the right to amend terms and conditions for special offers at any time and without prior notice. Any such discounts or special offers may be withdrawn by Company at its absolute discretion and decision.
9. DISCONTINUE THE SERVICES: TheCompany reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of its Services with or without notice to the user.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: For purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property” shall mean (a) methodology for the provision of the Services; and (b) ideas, website, applications, processes, code, technology, software, copyrights, logos, domain names, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, Products and Product materials. Company hereby retains all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property. Any rights not expressly granted herein to the Intellectual Property shall be retained by Company. You acknowledge that all right, title and interest to the Intellectual Property is owned by Company.
11. LICENSE: Our website, software and other tools are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. Your use of our website is based on the license of Company’s Intellectual property to user. Company grants user a limited, non-transferable license to use its website, tools and related services in accordance with these TOS. Company reserves all rights in the Intellectual Property not expressly granted to user. Company provides the services solely on an “AS IS” basis and disclaims all warranties and liability for your use of the Company’s website, tools and related services. Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the websites and/or services offered on or through the websites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the website, features, look, feel, and functional elements and related services.
13. USERNAME AND PASSWORD: In order to create an account with us, you will provide us with identifying information (such as your name, and e-mail address), a password and username and other information (“Registration Information”). You may also log in to the Service via various online third party services, such as social media and social networking services. After Sign-up, we will confirm your e-mail. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your system, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. User agrees to notify Company immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorized use of User Account.
14. USER’S CONTENT: You are solely responsible for all information, data, text, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Service. You acknowledge and agree for not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the website to distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal and fraudulent information,
- threatening, harassing, inappropriate or objectionable information communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
- Any other information or content which is not legally yours and without permission from the intellectual property rights owners.
15. MONITORING: We may monitor your account. We may disclose any information necessary for our legal obligations to protect Company or its customers. We, in our sole discretion, may refuse to create or remove any account, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, inappropriate, or in violation of these terms.
16. SUPPORT: You will receive customer support via email based on your specific issues.
17. LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: Certain links on the Website will let you leave the Web site. These linked sites may be operated by the Company while some are not under the control of the Company, and Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. These links are provided for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Company of any such linked site or the products/services therein. If you decide to access any third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third party sites.
18. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES: Other than as permitted herein, you shall not (and you shall not permit others), directly or indirectly, to modify, to translate, to decompile, to disassemble or to reverse engineer any part of the website, software or other related services, or otherwise to attempt to discern the functioning or operation of the website, software or services. You shall not (and you shall not permit others to): (i) use any robot, crawls, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the website or services for any purpose without our express written permission, (ii) Attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or any security information of other users; (iii) violate the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes; (iv) run mail-list, listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the website, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the website (including by placing an unreasonable load on the websites’ infrastructure); (v) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Sessions or any activities conducted on the website, (vi) remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices from any portion of the website; or (vii) bypass any measures Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the website, software or the courses.
19. DISCLAIMERS: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ALSO SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE WEBSITE.
COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES/AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE. WHILE COMPANY STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE, COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATE PARTNERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “EXCLUDED DAMAGES”). YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS OR REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR’ SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH THE COMPANY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, SOME LIABILITIES CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EVEN IF ANY OTHER REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
21. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company and its affiliates, service providers, partners and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless against any claim for damages, losses or any costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
22. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW: The use of the website or other related services and any agreements entered into through the Website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws’ of Texas, without any conflict of laws. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the Texas for any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service.
23. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These terms and any policies or operating rules posted on the Sites (but excluding those terms and other conditions offered by the Third Party Providers) constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Company. No action of Company, other than an express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any part of this agreement, and no employee of Company is authorized to waive it orally.
24. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and the Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it legal, valid, and enforceable. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect that party’s right to enforce such provisions, nor shall the waiver by either party of any breach of any provision of this Agreement be taken or held to be a waiver of any further breach of the same provision.
25. CONTACT US [FOR NOTICE AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS]
JL Chandler Enterprises, LLC d/b/a “Laundry on Demand”
Address:539 W. Commerce Suite 1571 Dallas, TX 75208